Wednesday, October 26, 2011

10/26/2011









-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have come to really appreciate the simple message found within this song. Each morning, before I drag myself out of bed, I now take a moment to reflect upon how I'll make the impending day a positive one. I also think about those people who have faded away in my life and the individuals currently playing a role in it. In both circumstances, I do say a little pray that peace, good health, prosperity, and well-being find those who have touched my existence. I like to think that the universe is driven by both positive and negative energy, with reciprocity playing a huge role in how one's life unfolds. If we do the morally correct things, resist being an asshole, and genuinely care about people, my belief is that this attracts positivity that builds upon itself. I'm a lot less naive about things than I used to be, but with this, I remain steadfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment